NOCDO seeks to CELEBRATE the ongoing legacy of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We LEAD in ensuring access, increasing awareness, promoting independence and providing opportunity. We ENGAGE our community as advocates for positive change.
Northeast Ohio Coalition of Disability Organizations (NOCDO, formerly ADA Cleveland), formed in August 2014, is a coalition of agencies and organizations from Greater Cleveland who share in the mission to provide greater access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. Along with their various constituencies, all of the agencies and organizations share a commitment to engaging the community at large in order to continue to spread awareness about the ADA and to ensure access for individuals with disabilities.
The member organizations for 2023 are:
- Achievement Centers for Children
- City of Cleveland Department of Aging
- Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Dancing Wheels Company (Professional Flair, Inc.)
- Cuyahoga County Division of Senior and Adult Services
- Cuyahoga Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Linking Employment, Abilities and Potential
- North Coast Community Homes
- Services for Independent Living, Inc.
- UCP of Greater Cleveland
- The Down Syndrome Association of Northeast Ohio
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
- Youth Challenge
Please note: NOCDO is a nongovernmental coalition and does not have the power to enforce the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are able to help connect people in need with resources and information.